PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AS THEY CONTAIN AN AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES, AND OBLIGATIONS. THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE REQUIRES (WITH LIMITED EXCEPTION) THAT YOU SUBMIT CLAIMS YOU HAVE AGAINST US TO BINDING AND FINAL ARBITRATION, AND FURTHER (1) YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO PURSUE CLAIMS AGAINST COMPANY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING, AND (2) YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO SEEK RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.
Let’s get real:
We are super stoked that you are using Advanced Success for Wedding and Portrait Photographers. By using our site, you agree to our terms. We might change our Terms every once in a while and we will post the updates here. You’re responsible for keeping up to date.
- Your Use of the Service.
- Eligibility and Registration. You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Service. You are required to maintain all information provided during your registration process so that it remains true, accurate, up-to-date and complete at all times. The Service may permit you to register through certain third-party social networking services, such as Facebook Connect or Google (each, an “Authentication Service”). By registering for or logging into the Service using an Authentication Service, you agree that we may access and use your information on the Authentication Service, including your user name, profile picture, age and date of birth, email address, and friends/contacts list. We are not affiliated with any Authentication Service and you are solely responsible for your interactions with the Authentication Service.
- Account Security. You are responsible for access to and control of your account, and for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should not reveal your account information to anyone. We will not ask you for your password. If you need a new user name or password, we will generate a user name and password automatically and send it to the email listed on your account. You must notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe that your account has been compromised.
- General Practices Regarding Use and Storage; Modification to the Service. You acknowledge that we may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum period of time that data or other content will be retained by the Service and the maximum storage space that will be allotted on our servers on your behalf. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any data or other content maintained or uploaded by the Service. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to terminate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. We reserve the right to modify, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service except as otherwise set forth in these Terms.
- Mobile Service The Service includes certain services that are available via a mobile device, including (i) the ability to upload content to the Service via a mobile device, (ii) the ability to browse the Service and the Site from a mobile device and (iii) the ability to access certain features through an application downloaded and installed on a mobile device (collectively, the “Mobile Services”). To the extent you access the Service through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices.
Let’s get real:
Some content may be too mature for the wee ones, so you must be 18 to use our site. If you login via Facebook or Google, we can access information that you have in those profiles. If you think someone else is using your account, let us know. Don’t post things you shouldn’t.
Advanced Success for Wedding and Portrait Photographers is a global, learning-focused community created to help everyone embrace their full creative potential. Learning puts us in an inherently vulnerable space and creation can often be messy and iterative. Our standards were designed to help further our goal of creating a diverse, positive, safe, interesting, constructive, valuable and overall enjoyable space for our community to actively learn, share information and be more creative.
Our community standards
- Be kind — No harassing, threatening, libelous, racist, abusive, hateful, violent or obscene language, behavior or photos.
- Be clean — Any posts, user names, photos or other content that are profane, sexually graphic, or offensive are not allowed.
- Be on-topic — Do not spam or solicit or post commercial advertising. This includes repetitive or irrelevant content.